28 June 2011

REALLY, DID HE DECIDE FREELY?

An unfree choice? (Taxidriver)
Toni "Poika" Illi left the office when he was 55 years old. Everybody respected him in the government machinery. But nothing stopped him from leaving there. Nothing compelled him  to stay. He didn't want to be like everyone else. Human nature didn't coerce to be like an everyman. "Does it generally cause to be?", I wandered looking at these human beings over there, in their planet Earth.

Illi was sitting in the chair twiddling with his chubby fingers when his thoughts started live their own life.

"It would be easy to use violence, if I wanted to use. To beat, to hit to pieces... But I don't want to be cruel. A jerk. Yeah. That is! Going bananas," Toni Illi snarls like an urban jungle.

"I could come and smash you like... like a mirror scattering all over the floor. However, I just don't want. I don't want to plan... to decide to kill you. 

Nothing external to me, demons or madmen, hold back from tearing apart you. No, I don't acknowledge. I have no inner inhibitions. I just don't want. Don't yell. Come on let's no yelling!  

I walk in your home, open the door, throw away a blanket and start strangling. But I said it already. I don't want."

Possibilities exist beyond the natural reality. And he has been thinking a while. He is free to go. It is possible him to leave his home. Going is a possibility, but it does not appear now in space. Freedom possibilities are in human thoughts. Toni Illi causes them within his own psyche.

No comments: